FWOC Annual General Meeting Meeting or Social Event
January 15th 2020 5:30pm - 8:00pm
Organizer: David Roberts (Host)
Due to the cold weather, the pre-meeting orienteering event has been cancelled.
To attend and vote, you must be a 2020 FWOC member. Sign up here.
5:30 pm - Hall open to drop food & clothing 6:00 pm - MASS START orienteering event
- 6:00 pm - Hall open
- 6:30 pm - Pot-luck dinner
- 6:45 pm - Meeting call to order
We'll aim to have the meeting adjourned by 8:00pm, with some flexibility so that we don't end discussion early.
If you are unable to attend, you can designate a proxy to vote on your behalf. Your proxy must bring a signed proxy form to the meeting.
You can download the 2019 Annual Report here (or here if that doesn't work).
If you are interested in sitting on the 2020 FWOC Board, please email David Roberts at [email protected].
The standing AGM agenda is as follows:
- Adopt the agenda
- Adopt the minutes of the previous AGM
- Consider the Executive reports (Annual Report here)
- Review the financial statements setting out the Club’s income, disbursements, assets and liabilities and the auditor’s report
- Other matters, including:
- Update FWOC bylaws to reflect a fiscal end date aligned with the calendar year. This requires bylaw 7.2 to be changed to state: "The fiscal year of the Club ends on December 31 of each year."
- Volunteer recognition
- Elect the 2020 Board of Directors
- Appoint the 2020 auditors
We will also have the organiser sign-up sheet for the 2020 Wednesday Night series. Please consider which event(s) you might be able to organise this year!