Course MapsNo course maps posted yet.
Map: Edworthy Park
A great bit thank you to Colin for masterminding the event - course planning and organising (incl. snacks!), to Karen, Don and Mardy for hanging controls, Bob, Carmie and Mardy for Registration, Vital, Oleg, Sasha, David for picking up controls, Clarence as site crew, Zoe for timing and anyone else who helped.
- Purchase a Season Pass online ($50.00, includes all 16 Wednesday night events)
- Free for SOGO participants
All participants are required to volunteer for at least one event. You can help us with registration, timing, or control pick up. You don't need to be a veteran orienteer to help out! If you volunteer, you still can race, guaranteed.
To volunteer, please add your name to the Volunteer SIgn-Up page. Thank you for your support!
All participants must have a 2018 Membership. You can either:
- Buy one online before the event
- New to our club? You can purchase a one-time trial membership at the event for $5.00.
You may later apply this towards a full membership.
2018 Membership rates:
- Adult (Born 1997 or earlier): $20.00
- Youth (Born 1998 to 2011): $5.00
- Child (Born 2012 or later): FREE with the purchase of an Adult Membership.
FWOC club membership includes membership in the Alberta Orienteering Association (AOA).
Please register here ASAP as maps will be printed on the Monday before the race.
As always, course distances are estimates, but will be correct within +/- 500m.
On urban maps, you will often run much farther than the straight-line distance!