Map: River Park
Thanks everyone for coming out for a great night of orienteering. Results are now posted (finally!). Special thanks to our many volunteers for their great help including: David R, Andrew M, and Tim M for setting up the courses; Mardy R and Bob M for setting up everything else; Karin G, Rachel L, and Carmie C for the registrations; Christin, Mauricio, Colleen and her crew for picking up controls; and everyone else who pitched in to help. Much appreciated!
- Free for 2018 SOGO participants
All club member participants are required to volunteer for at least one event during the season. You can help us with registration, timing, or control pick up. You don't need to be a veteran orienteer to help out! If you volunteer, you still can race, guaranteed.
To volunteer, please sign up in the courses section for the task you would like to do. Thank You!
All participants must have a 2018 FWOC Membership. You can either:
- Buy one online before the event
- New to our club? You can purchase a one-time trial membership at the event for $5.00.
You may later apply this towards a full membership.
2018 Annual Membership rates:
- Adult (Born 1997 or earlier): $20.00
- Youth (Born 1998 to 2011): $5.00
- Child (Born 2012 or later): FREE with the purchase of an Adult Membership.
FWOC club membership includes membership in the Alberta Orienteering Association (AOA).
Please register here ASAP as maps will be printed on the Monday before the race.