Wednesday Night #15 - New Nosehill Map Wednesday Evening series
August 29th 2018 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Course MapsNo course maps posted yet.
Organizers: Michael Svoboda (Course Planner), Clarence Kort (Event Director)
Map: Nose Hill (1:15,000)
- SOGO spring or fall 2018 participants are free
All club member participants are required to volunteer for at least one event during the season. You can help us with registration, timing, or control pick up. You don't need to be a veteran orienteer to help out! If you volunteer, you still can race, guaranteed.
To volunteer, please sign up in the courses section for the task you would like to do. Thank You!
All participants must have a 2018 FWOC Membership. You can either:
- Buy one online before the event
- New to our club? You can purchase a one-time trial membership at the event for $5.00.
You may later apply this towards a full membership.
- SOGO 2018 spring or fall participants are already members, SOGO Squirt parents are members.
2018 Annual Membership rates:
- Adult (Born 1997 or earlier): $20.00
- Youth (Born 1998 to 2011): $5.00
- Child (Born 2012 or later): FREE with the purchase of an Adult Membership.
FWOC club membership includes membership in the Alberta Orienteering Association (AOA).Please register here ASAP as maps will be printed on the Monday before the race.