This event takes place at Baker Park, which is on the north shore of the Bow River across from Bowness Park. Google Map
The usual three courses will be on offer (novice, intermediate short, and intermediate long). However, we will also offer a special technical training map for those who would like to sharpen some of their navigation skills. This will be a relatively short course (~1.5km) with some special challenges that can be completed either before, after, or instead of a regular orienteering course. If you plan to run the training map and a regular course, be sure to sign up for both on the right so we print enough maps.
- A Season Pass: $55 (all 16 Wednesday night events)
- SOGO spring or fall 2018 participants are free!
No experience needed. Please sign up (on the right) to help with registration, timing, or control pick up. We will make sure you have a chance to race as well. Thank You!
All participants must have a 2019 FWOC Membership:
- New to our club? You can purchase a one-time trial membership at the event for $5.00.
You may later apply this towards a full membership.
- SOGO 2019 spring participants are already members, SOGO Squirt parents are members.
- Bring cash or save time and buy your 2019 membership and/or season pass online
Please sign up for courses and/or volunteering on this page as early as possible so we know how many maps to print. We will have a few extras for people who don't sign up beforehand.