Course MapsNo course maps posted yet.
Organizer: Bogi Gyorfi (Event Director)
Map: Cochrane Ranche
Join us to Try Orienteering at the Cochrane Ranche.
No experience necessary: just show up and bring $5 for the Map. You can share a map with your families and friends.
The usual three courses will be on offer (novice, intermediate, and advanced).
All participants must have a 2019 FWOC Membership:
- New to our club? You can purchase a one-time trial membership at the event for $5.00 which inclued a map fo the event.
You may later apply this towards a full membership.
- SOGO 2019 spring participants are already members, SOGO Squirt parents are members.
- Bring cash or save time and buy your 2019 membership and/or season pass online
- A Season Pass: $55 (all 16 Wednesday night events)
- SOGO Spring 2019 or Fall 2018 participants are free!
No experience needed. Please sign up (on the right) to help with registration, timing, or control pick up. We will make sure you have a chance to race as well. Thank You!
Please sign up for courses and/or volunteering on this page as early as possible so we know how many maps to print. We will have a few extras for people who don't sign up beforehand.