Course MapsNo course maps posted yet.
Organizer: Nicki Rehn (Event Director)
This is the FINAL Wednesday night event of the season. Come and walk, jog or sprint around the beautiful Princes Island. Due to the construction by the curling club, the start/finish will be on the island. Look for the registration table near the south end of the Princes Island Bridge (that's the one that crosses Memorial from Crescent Heights). Parking is still available in the main CPA lot #59 off Memorial.
There will be THREE courses on offer (novice, intermediate, advanced)
All participants must have a 2019 FWOC Membership:
- New to our club? You can purchase a one-time trial membership at the event for $5.00.
You may later apply this towards a full membership.
- SOGO 2019 spring participants are already members, SOGO Squirt parents are members.
- Bring cash or save time and buy your 2019 membership and/or season pass online
- A Season Pass: $55 (all 16 Wednesday night events)
- SOGO Spring 2019 or Fall 2018 participants are free!
No experience needed. Please sign up (on the right) to help with registration, timing, or control pick up. We will make sure you have a chance to race as well. Thank You!
Please sign up for courses and/or volunteering on this page before Monday at 11;59pm so we know how many maps to print. We will have a few extras for people who don't sign up beforehand. REMEMBER IF YOU SIGN UP IN ADVANCE IT WILL TAKE LESS THAN 30 SECONDS TO HAVE YOU ON THE COURSE