Organizer: David Roberts (Course Planner)
Last Timed Event of 2019.
Event check-in will be at (or very near) the Starbucks on the north side of campus in Crowsnest Hall (Google Map). The closest parking ($8/day) is in Lot 11 (UofC Parking Map). There is also free street parking on Sundays just across 32 Ave. NW in Research Park.
There will be 3 course options:
- Novice Plus - Easiest navigation and shortest distance. Minimal route choice, short control legs. No mandatory road or parking lot crossings. Young children should run with an adult.
- Intermediate - More difficult navigation and medium distance. More route choice with some longer control legs. Some campus road or parking lot crossings.
- Advanced - More difficult navigation and longest distance. Extensive route choice with multiple long control legs. Many campus road and parking lot crossings mandatory.
All participants must have a 2019 FWOC Membership:
- New to our club? You can purchase a one-time trial membership at the event for $5.00.
You may later apply this towards a full membership.
- SOGO Adventure Running Fall 2019 participants are already members and SOGO Squirt parents are members.
- Bring cash or save time and buy your 2019 membership and/or season pass online
Pricing for Event:
- $10.00/ map per adult and $5.00/map per youth
- SOGO Adventure Running Fall 2019 participants are FREE!
- Map season passes do not apply for the Fall Series
No experience needed. Please sign up (on the right) to help with registration, timing, or control pick up. We will make sure you have a chance to race as well. Thank You for your help!
Please Register for courses and/or volunteering on this page before Friday at 6 pm so we know how many maps to print. We will have a few extras for people who don't sign up beforehand but we don't want to run out. REMEMBER IF YOU SIGN UP IN ADVANCE IT WILL TAKE LESS THAN 30 SECONDS TO HAVE YOU ON THE COURSE.