Organizer: David Roberts (Host)
Due to the cold weather, the pre-meeting orienteering event has been cancelled.
To attend and vote, you must be a 2020 FWOC member. Sign up here.
5:30 pm - Hall open to drop food & clothing 6:00 pm - MASS START orienteering event
- 6:00 pm - Hall open
- 6:30 pm - Pot-luck dinner
- 6:45 pm - Meeting call to order
We'll aim to have the meeting adjourned by 8:00pm, with some flexibility so that we don't end discussion early.
If you are unable to attend, you can designate a proxy to vote on your behalf. Your proxy must bring a signed proxy form to the meeting.
If you are interested in sitting on the 2020 FWOC Board, please email David Roberts at [email protected]orienteeringcalgary.ca.
The standing AGM agenda is as follows:
- Adopt the agenda
- Adopt the minutes of the previous AGM
- Consider the Executive reports (Annual Report here)
- Review the financial statements setting out the Club’s income, disbursements, assets and liabilities and the auditor’s report
- Other matters, including:
- Update FWOC bylaws to reflect a fiscal end date aligned with the calendar year. This requires bylaw 7.2 to be changed to state: "The fiscal year of the Club ends on December 31 of each year."
- Volunteer recognition
- Elect the 2020 Board of Directors
- Appoint the 2020 auditors
We will also have the organiser sign-up sheet for the 2020 Wednesday Night series. Please consider which event(s) you might be able to organise this year!