Map: Confederation Park
Thanks to Jen for the fun course! If you've run it, let me know so I can add you to the results:)
Confederation Park - Results
|TNT #5 Results|
|Lizie & Curtis||44'00|
|Geoffrey & Rebecca||1:00'35||4.46|
This week's TNT is at Confederation park! Expect to cover at least 3.8 km but more likely 5km! There are pin flags in the terrain. Enjoy yourself out there.
This is the fifth event of the TNT Series. To simplify the process, we are asking members to sign up for the series. We plan to offer between 10 and 13 sessions. You must register and pay for the series in advance. You will receive an email (from [email protected]) regarding the exact location each week. No onsite registration or membership signup will be provided.
MANDATORY PRE-REGISTRATION for the FWOC TNT Courses.
On the day of the event:
Here is what you need to do as early as possible on the day of the event (but continue to monitor your health throughout the day and do not attend if you are feeling unwell):
- Submit a completed Individual Declaration of Health for each attendee (only valid for the day the form is submitted). You can also find this form on go.orienteeringcalgary.ca.
- Read the guidelines for participation in Foothills Orienteering Club Events during pandemic. Important points in these guidelines include:
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have had close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, stay home.
- Practice physical and social distancing including 2m separation from people not within your family or cohort.
- Bring your own supplies including water and hand sanitizer as none will be provided.
- Wear a mask when not out running on course.
- Eliminate contact with communal surfaces at the start and finish areas.
- Do not touch orienteering flags or ribbons.
- Please be sure to follow basic personal hygiene rules and wash/sanitize your hands before and after being on a course.
- Follow the event organizer’s event specific rules and measures to reduce the risk of contacting or spreading Covid19.
- Remember that everyone sees the risks and rewards of outdoor sport during a pandemic differently, so please err on the side of caution and help ensure that everyone at the event (especially the general public) is comfortable with the measures you are taking to ensure physical distancing and personal hygiene.