Organizer: Teresa (Event Director)
Thank you, Teresa, for the bonus TNT for over the holidays! "It was a super fun format."
|Bonus TNT Results||Distance||Time||Points||Late||Total|
|Dawn & son||S||1:10'00||50||10 mins||0|
|Jonathan W||S||59'00||140||2 mins||120|
|Marsha F||S||7.31km||1:07'28||110||8 mins||30|
MANDATORY PRE-REGISTRATION for the FWOC TNT Courses.
Sign up now: https://zone4.ca/register.asp?id=25057
MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION: Each participant must be a member (including each member of a family orienteering together); you can purchase a 2020 Foothills Orienteering membership. You will be asked to renew your membership before the January sessions begin.
On the day of the event:
Here is what you need to do as early as possible on the day of the event (but continue to monitor your health throughout the day and do not attend if you are feeling unwell):
- Submit a completed Individual Declaration of Health for each attendee (only valid for the day the form is submitted). You can also find this form on go.orienteeringcalgary.ca.
- Read the guidelines for participation in Foothills Orienteering Club Events during pandemic. Important points in these guidelines include:
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have had close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, stay home.
- Practice physical and social distancing including 2m separation from people not within your family or cohort.
- Bring your own supplies including water and hand sanitizer as none will be provided.
- Wear a mask when not out running on course.
- Eliminate contact with communal surfaces at the start and finish areas.
- Do not touch orienteering flags or ribbons.
- Please be sure to follow basic personal hygiene rules and wash/sanitize your hands before and after being on a course.
- Follow the event organizer’s event specific rules and measures to reduce the risk of contacting or spreading Covid19.
- Sign in when you arrive (when you get your map) and sign out when you come back. Organizers may handle this differently; please help them ensure you are safe.
- Remember that everyone sees the risks and rewards of outdoor sport during a pandemic differently, so please err on the side of caution and help ensure that everyone at the event (especially the general public) is comfortable with the measures you are taking to ensure physical distancing and personal hygiene.