Organizer: Adam Stoker (Event Director)
This is the 9th event of the 2021-22 TNT Series.
Who can participate?
The series is open to all 2022 FWOC members and to current members from other Canadian orienteering clubs. Proof of current membership will be necessary for non-FWOC members.
The cost is $20 per participant for the 2021-2022 TNT Series plus you need to be a member of a Canadian club. You are guaranteed 10 events, but we hope to offer more (up to 15). If you haven't already, you can register for the TNT series here, which includes PDFs and MapRun access to all the events in the series.
If you are have not yet purchased your 2022 FWOC membership already, you can purchase your FWOC membership HERE.
You print your own map from the PDF that will be sent Wednesday. If you don't have a printer or access to one, we can print a map for you. Contact Marsha at [email protected]
TIME / DAY:
- Every Friday from November 26 to at least Feb 11 (and possibly longer), except Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- Pin flags will be in the terrain from 2 pm Friday until they are picked up Saturday morning.
- You must not participate and you must stay home if you feel unwell or have any symptoms as defined by health authorities.
- You must not participate if you have been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 over the last 14 days.
- Please do NOT touch the pin flags.
- Wear a headlamp if you plan to run in the evening.
- TNTs take place in neighbourhoods and involve crossing streets. Please be mindful of traffic.
- TNTs take place in fall and winter when the weather is unpredictable. Organizers will do their best to alert you to any icy areas; however, you should take extra care, especially at night.
Organizers would welcome volunteers on Saturday morning to pick up ALL the flags. Please contact the organizer before doing that however!