Organizer: Nicki Rehn (Course Planner)
Wednesday Evening Orienteering (WEO) event. Things to know:
- In-person orienteering with control flags and SI units in the terrain from 6:30-8pm on the day of the event.
- Start location identified in map below.
- We will be using SI sticks; you can borrow one on the night of the event if you do not own one.
- You will have to pre-register for the events.
- You will need to be a 2022 member of Foothills Orienteering (FWOC) or another Canadian orienteering club.
- We will be using Maprun6 so you can run anytime if you do not want to run on the evening of the event.