Organizer: Bogi Gyorfi (Event Director)
Thanks everyone for attending on this beautiful late summer eve. Thanks so much Bogi and Soma for putting on this great event.
Thanks also to David C, Lucas, Clarence, Gabrielle, Tim, Mark and everyone else who pitched in to help.
Keep a eye out for an email or website posting for some occasional informal evening training sessions and let [email protected] if you want to plan one.
Start and BB is on the west side from the west parking lot!
The start time is earlier because of the shorter daylight !
- Courses are open 6-7 pm
- BBQ starts 7 pm
The last event will be a Butterfly Loops-type event followed by a free BBQ.
- There will be 4 courses to complete them all or as many as you want within a max of 1h.
- After the courses, we would like you to stay for a smokie BBQ and get a chance to talk to some of the club members you only run/walk by each Wednesday during the courses.
Wednesday Evening Orienteering (WEO) event. Things to know:
- In-person orienteering with control flags and SI units in the terrain
- Start location identified in map below.
- We will be using SI sticks; you can borrow one on the night of the event if you do not own one.
- You will have to pre-register for the events.
- You will need to be a 2022 member of Foothills Orienteering (FWOC) or another Canadian orienteering club.