The Bridgeland Little Library Tour #2
Start location will be at the Bridgeland West Playground (corner of 1st Ave and 6th Street NE)
All the locations will be little libraries (and a secret lion!).
If people wish to come to the historic Bridgeland Cannibale Bar and Barbershop on Tuesday Feb 7 evening, Lena and I will be there from 6:30-8.
FWOC is offering TNTs (winter orienteering training) again this year. You must be a member of FWOC (or another Canadian orienteering club - OC Member) to participate.
- Days of the week. 2022-2023 TNTs will usually run on both Tuesday and Wednesday evening from 6 pm to 8 pm. Pin flags will be set out for the duration of the event. Thus, participants who would prefer to run during the day can run Wednesday morning or afternoon:) NOTE: The organizer has the option of making their event a weekend event.
- Social Option. The organizer has the option of hosting a social gathering during the event, usually either Tuesday evening or Wednesday evening. Details for this will be on the webpage and in the email to participants.
- Family Pricing Option: To encourage families to participate (especially in this time of increasing costs), FWOC has decided to provide a family pricing option (for two or more members of a family who live in the same household) for the series of TNTs. This pricing option is still being configured in Interpodia. Stay tuned.
Same as last year:
- You need to register (and pay) in advance on-line. Registration link will be available soon.
- The minimum number of events is 10 and we hope to offer up to 15. You can participate in as many as you like. Even if you only get to 5 events, it's a pretty good deal!
- All events will be put on Maprun6 so you can go any day after the start of the event (up to a year).
- The location, PDF of the map, and maprun6 details will be sent via email to all registered participants.
- If you need a map printed for you, please let us know.