Organizer: David Roberts (Course Planner)
Campus Race Series #3 - University of Calgary
This NEW SPRINT series will consist of 3 races locally on campuses in Calgary. These are all-weather venues.
This series will track race results for all Campus Race Series participants. Your top two Campus events will be used to determine overall results. Results will be handicapped so everyone has an opportunity to win.
- Sunday morning 11:00AM-1:00PM start window
- All participants must be members of FWOC for 2019 (online membership registration).
Dates and Maps:
- March 24, 2019 @ SAIT/Riley Park
- March 31, 2019 @ Mount Royal University
- April 7, 2019 @ University of Calgary
Precise meeting locations will be posted on the event sites at least a few days prior to the event.
A) $10.00/map and handicapped results tracking
B) $25.00 for all three race
Novice/IntermediateEasier navigation with less route choice. One minor on-campus road crossing (crosswalk).
AdvancedMore challenging navigation with copious route choice. :) Many on-campus road crossings required.
Control Hangning2 volunteers needed.
Registration3 volunteers needed.