Organizer: Teresa (Event Director)
A great big THANK YOU to the wonderful helpers: Clarence, Don B., David C., Bob, Tim, Andrew, Bogi, Damian, Mike, Carl, Joe and Andree.
Congratulations to all the participants!
Meet at the parking lot at Brisebois Dr. and John Laurie Blvd. The parking lot is on the smaller side. If it is full, you can park on Brisebois Dr. and walk over the pedestrian bridge. Allow extra time!
Four courses on offer. Please sign up for a map. Full leg covering advised for advanced course.
All participants must have a 2019 FWOC Membership:
- New to our club? You can purchase a one-time trial membership at the event for $5.00.
You may later apply this towards a full membership.
- SOGO 2019 spring participants are already members, SOGO Squirt parents are members.
- Bring cash or save time and buy your 2019 membership and/or season pass online
- A Season Pass: $55 (all 16 Wednesday night events)
- SOGO Spring 2019 or Fall 2018 participants are free!
No experience needed. Please sign up (on the right) to help with registration, timing, or control pick up. We will make sure you have a chance to race as well. Thank You!
Please sign up for courses and/or volunteering on this page as early as possible so we know how many maps to print. We will have a few extras for people who don't sign up beforehand.